L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc.
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (L-3) provides electronic products and services to the aerospace and defense sectors, through its subsidiary L-3 Communications Corporation. The company's products are used in mobile satellite communications, shipboard communications, secure network communications and communication products, information security systems, naval power systems, missiles and munitions, telemetry and instrumentation and airport security systems. L-3 also undertakes contracts for aircraft modernization, operations and maintenance, command, control and communications systems, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C3ISR) collection systems and services, training and simulation, intelligence services and government support. The company has a wide customer base including the US Department of Homeland Security, aerospace and defense contractors, the US Department of Defense (DoD), US government intelligence agencies, commercial customers, allied foreign government ministries of defense and other US federal, state and local government agencies. L-3 is headquartered in New York, the US.