Reliance Communications Limited: Company Profile - New SWOT Report
Reliance Communications Limited - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Reliance Communications Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Reliance Communications Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Reliance Communications Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Reliance Communications Limited
- Intelligence on Reliance Communications Limited's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Reliance Communications Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reliance Communications Limited (RCOM or "the company") is an integrated communications service provider in India. The company is part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. RCOM offers wireless, wireline, and long distance, voice, data, video and internet communication services. It also offers direct-to-home (DTH) television (TV) services under the brand, Big TV. The company primarily operates in India, where it is headquartered in Mumbai and employed 24,460 people as of March 31, 2012. The company recorded revenues of INR203,820 million ($4,219.1 million) during the fiscal year ended March 2012 (FY2012), a decrease of 12% compared to FY2011. The operating profit* of the company was INR25,120 million ($520 million) during FY2012, a decrease of 5% compared to FY2011. The net profit was INR9,280 million ($192.1 million) in FY2012, a decrease of 31% compared to FY2011. *Finance costs were excluded while estimating the operating profit.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Reliance Communications Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Reliance Communications Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Reliance Communications Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects