United States Cellular Corporation: Company Profile - New SWOT Analysis
UNITED STATES CELLULAR CORPORATION (US Cellular or the company), an 84%-owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems (TDS), is a wireless telecommunications service provider. The company offers wireless voice and data services as well as wireless products. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Illinois, the US and employed about 8,743 people as of December 31, 2011, of which 1,032 were part-time employees and the remaining 7,711 were full time employees. The company recorded revenues of $4,343.3 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $280.8 million during FY2011, an increase of 39.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $175 million in FY2011, an increase of 28.6% over FY2010.
United States Cellular Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on United States Cellular Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting United States Cellular Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of United States Cellular Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for United States Cellular Corporation
- Intelligence on United States Cellular Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about United States Cellular Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of United States Cellular Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess United States Cellular Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on United States Cellular Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects