|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us | Shopping Basket|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
13 October 2011
Number of Pages
1-3 hours, 24 hour max
|Mind Commerce LLC|
The global spending on mobile advertising and marketing initiatives will reach nearly $37.5 billion in 2012, a near 15% compounded annual growth rate since 2008. The Asia-Pacific region is leading the mobile charge and will chalk up an estimated budget of $15.8 billion in 2012. In comparison, Europe's spending on mobile advertising in 2012 will be about half as much ($7.9 billion) while North America's spending for 2012 will be $11.2 billion.
Smartphones and tablets are playing an increasingly important role in driving mobile ad spending, with mobile searching and mapping the strongest earners. Video and audio mobile ads, meanwhile, are the fastest-growing ad segments, with momentum seen continuing through 2015.
Mobile advertising networks are delivering 350 billion global impressions in 2011, generating $800 million in media spend, and earning $275 million in net platform and media services-related revenue. The U.S. market generated 50% of gross media spend, Europe 25% and Asia 25%, based on analysis of each network's billed impressions by geography.
Mobile search, especially localized search, will be the dominant activity for marketers to engage consumers with branded communications but they should not ignore the potential of downloadable applications, streaming video, and, most certainly, mobile messaging.
Mobile advertising and marketing industry to grow by a modest 6.1% CAGR between 2012 and 2016 to reach more than $47 billion. Although there is little doubt that spending on mobile data services is huge, parts of Europe are still far behind many other global markets likely due to the strong landline system and slower migration of consumers to mobile.
The world market for mobile marketing and advertising revenues will reach nearly $54 billion by 2020, up from about $29 billion today, growing at an 8-year CAGR rate of nearly 5%. Spending will grow at the fastest rates by 2020 in countries outside of the core territories of North America and Asia, most likely Australia and South America, where cellular service will finally reach parity with the rest of the world.
The mobile advertising landscape of 2011 is a blossoming field of opportunity with a rapidly expanding horizon. The accelerated global spending growth on mobile ad campaigns during the last five years is likely a function of three critical areas that we will examine more closely throughout this report: Mobile Devices, Mobile Technology Access, and Marketing Savvy.
This research evaluates the leading mobile marketing and advertising solution providers and analyzes their products and services. The report provides forecasts and analysis from a global perspective of mobile advertising and marketing.
The report includes:
• Up-to-date consumer survey data by region
• Forecast through 2020 including forecast by global region
• Forecast by mobile marketing type (SMS, video, search, etc.)
• Case study examples of mobile marketing and advertising in practice
• Exclusive Mobile Advertising Supplier Perception Map by technological prowess and customer awareness/satisfaction
• Traditional media outlets
• Mobile platform developers
• Mobile advertising networks
• Marketing and Advertising Agencies
• Smartphone and PDA manufacturers
• Mobile search and content aggregators
• The report analyzes important metrics and trends on mobile advertising and marketing to inform executives making critical spending decisions during a down economy.
• Data explains ripe growth opportunities areas of mobile advertising by region; consumer behavior towards mobile devices and advertising effectives on purchase decisions.
• The report profiles key suppliers to the mobile ad space to help advertising buyers ensure they can optimize their mobile ad dollar spending.
Companies in Report:
• Buzz City
• Digital Trends
• Millenial Media
• Mobile Theory
• Rhythm New Media
• Third Screen Media
Free Research Support: Let us do the work for you and find information from public and private sources of information. Contact us now and we can save you time and money.......Free Research Support
Use our skills and global network of researchers and consultants to help find and source the business information you need.
Contact us now on 00 44 (0) 203 0868600 or "enquiries @ companiesandmarkets.com" to discuss you requirements and we can provide you with a research solution at suprisingly efficient rates and timelines.
Sometimes we can even find the information you require for free.
We are offering our clients substantial savings on the best research available during January. Please contact us either via email or by calling our team to discuss your specific research needs on Tel: 00 44 (0) 203 0868600.