|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
12 August 2012
Number of Pages
1-3 hours, 24 hour max
Radio frequency refers to the radio signals that vary from 3 KHz (1 KHz = 10^3 Hertz) to 300 GHz (1 GHz = 10^9 Hertz). In the field of consumer electronics, the area of interest is radio frequency ranging between 10 MHz and 10 GHz. The major components used in RF front communications in consumer electronics devices are mainly Receivers /Transmitters, Filters, Power Amplifiers, Duplexers, Antenna Switches, and Demodulators.
With RF developments, products that are enabled with internet protocols embark upon their existence and expansion all over the world. Developed regions such as Japan, China, and U.S had enabled this technology with changed architecture of communication devices five years back but developing nations such as India, Brazil, and South Africa have launched these technologies recently.
At present, most of the favorable frequency bands are occupied by cell phones or by government or unlicensed bands with limited transmission range. New devices such as tablets, head up displays, etc. have to rely on less favorable frequency bands, which have more noise distribution then the allotted lower frequencies.
This report refers to the RF components market, which caters to the wide range of applications, components, materials, and modules. RF components cover antenna switches, filters, power amplifiers and tuners; whereas RF components' application areas cover cellular phones, tablets, e-readers, GPS devices, laptops, smart TV's, and others.
RF Components market is segmented into the following categories:
- RFC Market- By Modules: Antenna Switch Module, Rx Module, Tx Module, Duplexer and Pa Module, Multi Duplexer Module, Rx and Duplexer Module
- RFC Market- By Applications: Cellular Phones, Tablets, E-Readers, GPS Devices, Laptops, Smart TV's, Others
- RFC Market- By Components: Antenna, filters, Power Amplifiers
- RFC Market- By Tunability: Antenna Tunability, Filters Tunability, Pas Tunability
- RFC Market- By Materials: Silicon, Silicon Germanium, Gallium arsenide, Indium Phosphide and Gallium Nitride
- RFC Market- By Geography: Americas divided into North America and South America; Europe divided into Italy, France, Germany, U.K., and others; APAC divided into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea & India, Others; ROW divided into Middle East and Africa
In addition, the report entails details of:
- Key growth drivers and restraints of the market
- Burning issues and opportunities
- Impact analysis of the market dynamics
- Analysis of different applications of the market
- Key trends shaping and influencing the market
- Identification of segments with high growth potential
- Region specific developments and peculiarities
- Key growth strategies for companies in the precision monitoring market
- The competitive landscape of the industry
The report also captures the market roadmap with market sizes, trend lines, revenue forecasts, value chain, market & product trends, socio-economic trends and regulations, competitive landscape.
Various secondary sources - directories, e-magazines, and research projects, databases such as Factiva, OneSource, Bloomberg, Reuters, and universities blogs were used to identify and collect information useful for this extensive technical and commercial study of the global RF Components market. The primary sources - selected experts from related industries and preferred suppliers - were interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as assess future prospects.
The key players in the RF Components Market were identified through secondary research while formulating for the industry value chain and their market revenue was determined through primary and secondary research.
Major players operating in the RF Components (RFC) market are Skyworks Inc. (U.S.), Murata Manufacturing (Japan), Triquint Semiconductors (U.S.), AVAGO Technologies (U.S.), RDA Microelectronics (China) and RF Micro devices (U.S.).
The key stakeholders identified for this report include:
- User end companies
- Raw material manufacturers
- RF components testing market players
- Private equity
- Investment bankers
Find latest Telecommunications Company Profiles with up to date financial, strategic, operational, SWOT analysis and product information for the leading telecommunications companies.
Do you need to track your competitors and customers on a continuous basis? We have the expertise to provide you with a cost-effective, fully customised competitor tracking portal, which collates data on your competitors on a continuous basis. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
Do you manage an industry specific website or blog? Are you looking to monetise your web traffic further? Are you a B2B website?
Why not offer your visitors industry specific strategic market reports and company profiles? Our Affiliate Program enables you to provide quality content on your website and to earn money from passing on visitors to our website.
Cannot find what you need? We can tailor a report for you. Complete the Custom Research Form and we will provide a quote.