|Market Research A to Z | Company Profiles A to Z | Register | Contact Us|
|+44 (0) 203 086 8600 Call us on|
27 October 2010
Number of Pages
|Business Monitor International|
Discount Offer. Buy 2 Business Monitor Reports and Get 10% off
Discount Offer. Buy 3 Business Monitor Reports and Get 15% off
Discount Offer. Buy 4 Business Monitor Reports and Get 20% off
Discount Offer. Buy 5 Business Monitor Reports and Get 25% off
Discount offer Buy 6 Business Monitor Reports and Get 30% off
Discount Offer. Buy 7-20 Business Monitor Reports and Get 35% off
Discount Offer Buy 21 Business Monitor Reports (or more) and Get 40% off
Discounted price shows in basket.
The Romania Telecommunications Competitive Intelligence Report is an essential resource for manufacturers, investors and suppliers analysing and comparing the strategies adopted by major players as they seek to exploit opportunities and mitigate risks in a rapidly changing environment.
Key Features of the Report
1. Competitive Landscape Analysis
Company-comparative analysis, examining sales, market share and main product areas and facilitating the identification of successful investment strategies and themes.
Company comparisons are made within the framework of our industry growth forecasts and our broader macroeconomic growth forecasts. Company strategies are also examined in relation to key operational, macroeconomic and political risks
2. Company Profiles
Profiles of the key companies in Romania providing hard-to-get competitive intelligence with which to benchmark the growth and risk management strategies of your competitors, peers, partners and clients.
* Company Overview - Date established, ownership structure, main business units, core business operations, leading products, market share
* Latest Company Developments - M&A, joint ventures, divestment/investments, projects, contracts, new product launches, regulatory issues, announcements
* Product Portfolio - Leading brands and new product development initiatives
* Local, Regional & Global Operations - Domestic sales, main regional/global export markets, foreign purchases, JVs and strategic partnerships
* SWOT Analysis - Analysis of company strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats allowing for an examination of factors – both internal and external – that will affect future company performance
* Company Strategy - The report analyses company responses to fast-changing local market conditions, ranging from distribution network expansion to exploring new markets and from portfolio diversification to widen sales reach to research and development investment to secure future growth prospects
* Financial Performance - The report analyses the latest-available company financials and % growth y-o-y, set against historic 5yr financial performance; covers revenues, operating profit, net profit, Basic EPS and EBITDA
Cosmote Romania, Orange Romania, Romtelecom, Vodafone Romania
3. Market Attractiveness for Investors
Analysis of sector maturity, industry expenditure, foreign investment, GDP contribution, key industry players, regulatory environment, imports and exports
Detailing the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across government policy and foreign investment environment, local standards, growth and demand trends, demographic and macroeconomic trends, and the competitive landscape.
Investment Risk-Reward Rating
This report ranks Romania's attractiveness for industry investors compared to its regional peer group: Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.. Industry and Country Reward and Risk scores (out of a total of 100) are weighted and combined to illustrate potential investor returns, as compared to other markets and to the regional average.
4. Romania Business Development Directory
Primary research, conducted in Q3 2010, brings together the latest available, accurate data on top decision-makers at Romania's leading companies, including ownership structure, company size and sales volume, expansion strategy, key partners and main products and services.
Providing direct access to top industry decision-makers and purchasers, the directory represents a powerful tool to source new clients, partners and suppliers, and benchmark competitors.
Core Company Dataset
* Company name, web and postal address
* Email, telephone and fax numbers
* Year of local registration
* Employee size and sales volume (estimates)
* Main business activities, products and services
* Industry classifications
* Global and regional HQs
Find latest Telecommunications Company Profiles with up to date financial, strategic, operational, SWOT analysis and product information for the leading telecommunications companies.
Do you need to track your competitors and customers on a continuous basis? We have the expertise to provide you with a cost-effective, fully customised competitor tracking portal, which collates data on your competitors on a continuous basis. Contact us for a free consultation and demonstration.
Do you manage an industry specific website or blog? Are you looking to monetise your web traffic further? Are you a B2B website?
Why not offer your visitors industry specific strategic market reports and company profiles? Our Affiliate Program enables you to provide quality content on your website and to earn money from passing on visitors to our website.
Cannot find what you need? We can tailor a report for you. Complete the Custom Research Form and we will provide a quote.