Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd. (Virgin Atlantic) is a long haul air service provider covering 30 destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, North America, the Caribbean and Australia. The carrier provides three classes of travel service, namely, Upper Class, Premium Economy and Economy, along with excellent in-flight entertainment. Virgin Atlantic's fleet includes 37 aircraft consisting of 12 Boeing 747-400s, 19 Airbus A340-640s and four Airbus 340-310s, and two Airbus 330-340HGWs. The company also offers tailor-made holiday packages, engineering and cargo services. Geographically, it established offices in South Africa, Australia, the UK, Hong Kong, the US, China, India, the Caribbean, Japan, Nigeria, and the UAE. Virgin Atlantic is headquartered in Crawley, West Sussex, the UK.
Virgin Atlantic is committed to investing substantially in design and product innovation, as it is the major differentiating factor between Virgin Atlantic and other airlines. In line with the strategy, the company introduced an improved in-flight entertainment system 'JAM', developed together with Panasonic. It has plans to improve lounges, particularly in New York (JFK and Newark), as it is one of the most lucrative routes; plans to add more flights to its existing fleet and update the interiors and install in-flight technology for passenger convenience. Virgin Holidays is expanding its UK retail network to around 120 stores.
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with a detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.